Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Want to start marketing your books on TikTok?
- Important grammar rules for every author.
- Want to include a quote in your book or on your website? Here’s what you need to know.
- What does the EU Copyright Directive (Article 17 AKA the “link tax”) mean for you?
- Should you choose cost per thousand impressions or cost per click bidding for your BookBub ads?
- Ways to improve dialogue in your writing.
- How to take advantage of Amazon discounting your book.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.