Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Overcome your fears, or they will literally cost you money.
- Useful advice for historical fiction authors on creating realistic settings.
- Struggling to write your first novel? Penguin’s authors have some advice.
- Changes are coming to email marketing. It’s not good news, but the sky isn’t falling either.
- DriveThruFiction: how to sell there, and why you should.
- When you’re dealing with covers, merchandise and marketing, you’re going to have to deal with images. And that means understanding things like resolution and DPI.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.