Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Advice for long term book marketing.
- Why you should talk to, and engage with, your readers.
- Some advice for writing better descriptions.
- The importance of diversity in self-publishing.
- If you’re writing a slow-burn romance, take care to ensure that the pace isn’t too slow.
- How to use Instagram as an author.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.