Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Some excellent detailed advice from Self Publishing School on how to go about editing your manuscript.
- You may have heard of search engine optimisation (SEO). Here are four ways to improve yours.
- Why writers should be readers first.
- A useful guide to accessibility for indie authors.
- If you get offered a publishing contract, watch for these problematic clauses.
- An interesting article about how writers grow their book income.
- Some tips from Gail Carriger on how to write an author bio that sells your work.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.