Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- An online glossary generator, which is likely to be particularly useful for SciFi authors.
- This is something that isn’t discussed very often: how do you split a novel into chapters?
- What indie authors need to know about royalties and rights.
- When is a book not a book? Does it count if it’s made of cheese? One artist wants to make us think about that.
- Critiques are useful, but many people resist getting them. That’s understandable, but unhelpful.
- Be careful how you give away your protagonist’s secrets.
- A lot of new authors get confused about ISBNs. Here’s what you need to know.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.