Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Amazon have added hardbacks to KDP’s offerings, alongside ebooks and paperbacks.
- The key to winning NaNoWriMo is preparation.
- The global ebook market is huge, much bigger than most realise. Ignore it at your peril.
- Too many people resist collaborating with others.
- Interesting article about libraries, ebooks, and audiobooks.
- Don’t get taken in by all the hype around Substack.
- Publishing has a diversity problem. The Alliance of Independent Authors has some ideas for how authors can help.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.