Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Twitter for authors: how to connect with readers & writers.
- If you stopped marketing, would people miss it?
- You should avoid sticky sentences. Here’s how to spot them.
- Lindsay Buroker on why some of her books are in Kindle Unlimited and some aren’t.
- We all need a supply of images. How to find free images, legally.
- ALLi will be running a free, online, self-publishing conference in September.
- MailChimp have changed their pricing. You may wish to move to another provider.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.