Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Why Filippo Bernardini, known as the “Spine Collector”, stole over a thousand manuscripts.
- How to make use of paid advertising for your books.
- How to ensure that your content is accessible to everyone.
- Make sure your book signing events are successful.
- You’ve heard of writer’s block, but do you have publishing block?
- Draft2Digital’s print option is now open to everyone.
- Four myths about writing and publishing non-fiction.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.