Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kobo Plus is now available in Canada.
- Do you dream of your book being turned into a film?
- Ways to beat imposter syndrome.
- The three levels of book research.
- When is a review not a review?
- Ideas for anyone planning a virtual book launch.
- How and why vanity presses are able to get repeat custom.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.