Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Don’t make these common mistakes with your first book.
- How to get media attention for your book.
- We all procrastinate, but here are some ways to stop doing it.
- Writers write. Professional writers publish.
- Ignore the claims of “screen fatigue”. Readers still love ebooks.
- Want to be a New York Times bestseller? It’s easy, if you’ve got plenty of money.
- Audible and publishers have reached a settlement in the Audible Captions court case.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.