Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You want to see your books on a bookstore’s shelves, but beware of scams.
- An overview of the year in self-publishing from Alliance of Independent Authors.
- All about gratitude marketing.
- Publishers are starting to realise that there’s more to book marketing than having lots of social media followers.
- There’s a perception that young adult fiction is more diverse than adult fiction, but it’s not entirely true.
- Copyright is fundamental to everything that authors do, so this comprehensive guide from Alliance of Independent Authors. is invaluable.
- It can be hard to choose a book title, but these tips will help.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.