Weekly News: 20th April 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to deal with book promotion during a pandemic.
- Now might be a good time to overhaul your website.
- Having kids need not stop you writing.
- It’s not a good idea to file a DMCA notice for non-copyright issues.
- Google has been ordered to negotiate licence fees with French publishers to use their content.
- How to turn planned in-person events into virtual ones.
- An affordable colour ereader with an eink screen is on the way.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.