Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Don’t let perfectionism paralyse you.
- Why you should post book memes to your social media.
- Writing about real people in historical fiction.
- It’s important to understand that as a writer, you create and licence intellectual property assets.
- Why you shouldn’t wait to take on that big, ambitious project.
- Does the thought of marketing make you feel queasy?
- How nonfiction authors can use Kindle keywords to their advantage.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.