Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Editors can help clients in multiple ways, not all of which are obvious.
- Draft2Digital’s Universal Book Links are a very useful tool. One link for all stores, and they’re geo-targeted, so your readers will go to their local store.
- The subscription model is coming to book publishing, but few are willing to talk about it.
- It’s rare for an author to be sued for libel, but it can be devastating when it happens. Make sure it doesn’t happen to you.
- How launching a second book is different from launching your first.
- The viewpoint character isn’t always the protagonist.
- Dana Stabenow has advice for crime novelists, but warns that it shouldn’t be followed slavishly.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.