Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- It’s easy to lose focus when writing. These tips will help.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) for beginners.
- Want to get more reviews for your book?
- How big is Amazon’s ebook market share?
- The idea of enhanced ebooks sounds great, but they’re more trouble than they’re worth.
- There are many ways to collaborate with other authors, and the results can be very impressive.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.