Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Helpful tips and tricks for your author website design.
- Mistakes to avoid when designing BookBub ads.
- Need inspiration for newsletter content? Here are fourteen ideas.
- Seven useful tips for publishing on Amazon KDP.
- Dan Blank explains how he helped a new author build a platform from scratch.
- Once you have a book, there are several ways to make money from it.
- How to use Draft2Digital’s new reading lists book carousels.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.