Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Are you consciously inclusive when you write and edit? Or unconsciously exclusive?
- Romance and women’s fiction are related genres, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that they’re the same.
- Marketing doesn’t have to be predictable. Here are some unusual ways people have marketed their books.
- Every author should have their own website. Despite what some think, a Facebook or Amazon page is not a viable alternative.
- We’ve added a new service, offering premium interior formatting.
- Draft2Digital no longer distribute to 24Symbols.
- Authors know how tricksy words can be, but we still fall victim to them sometimes. Here are a few phrases to watch out for.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.