Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- An update on the Draft2Digital/Smashwords merger.
- BookBub have made a commitment to equity and justice in publishing. They’ve posted a annual report on progress.
- Don’t assume that children only want to read fiction.
- Amazon are suing the operators of thousands of Facebook groups over fake reviews.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch has a warning about new offerings from agents that aren’t as good as they first appear.
- Five turning points that your characters could encounter.
- When you read about the demise of ebooks, remember that OverDrive has supplied 87 million ebooks to schools in four years, and that none of them are counted in industry reports.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.