Weekly News: 1st April 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Three things you should know about book publishing.
- Joel Friedlander has tips for authors that work at home.
- Lots of authors use beta readers, but do they help or hinder?
- BookFunnel now allows users to add buy buttons to landing pages.
- Ingram Spark have some tips for authors that need to check their facts.
- How to find the perfect title for your book.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on keeping control of your writing.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.