Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- If you use Payhip for direct sales from your WordPress website, you’ll find our new plugin very useful.
- France has criticised the European Commission over guidance on applying new copyright rules, saying that the guidance could weaken the law.
- If a cyber-attacker can get your password, they can wreak all kinds of havoc. Here are some of the common techniques they use to get passwords.
- Can you learn anything from this marketing case study?
- Conan Doyle’s estate has sued over Sherlock Holmes having emotions. This article has the details, plus interesting commentary from a lawyer.
- You’ve got a mailing list (you have, haven’t you?). Now, here’s how to use it to sell books.
- For those who need to reduce the length of their books, here are three ideas.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.