Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- De Montfort Literature have relaunched their idea to pay authors a salary.
- The top marketing takeaways from US Book Show 2022.
- Why you should be using subheadings in your blog posts and emails.
- How to write about real-life heroes in fiction.
- Social media isn’t the only way to market your books.
- If you’re offered a publishing contract, check it carefully for internal contradictions.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.