Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Does your Amazon book page help or hinder your marketing efforts?
- Twitter Facets may be useful for those that write in multiple genres, to target specific groups of followers.
- Make sure your characters have unique voices.
- How to pace your novel.
- Choose your social media platforms carefully, and avoid burnout.
- If you’re interested in writing for roleplaying games, Writing Excuses recently had a useful eight-episode series on that.
- Many authors find search engine optimisation (SEO) daunting, but it needn’t be.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.