Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- David Gaughran answers the most common questions about BookBub ads.
- Choosing an editor is very personal. Here’s how to choose the right one for you.
- Useful marketing techniques for first-time authors.
- How authors can use content marketing.
- A strong start is important for your novel.
- How to use images to maximum effect in your emails.
- Connect with your readers on social media.
If you need help with any aspect of publishing, click here to email me.