Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Scammers are now using big publishers’ names and trademarks to convince people that they’re legitimate.
- Ways to use audio for marketing (not just podcasts and audiobooks)
- Make sure you aren’t making these mistakes with your passwords.
- Characters are central to a novel. Make sure you get their development right.
- How being a guest on a podcast can help you to sell books.
- Lessons you can learn from binge-watching TV series.
- Why you should hire a formatter to create your print book interior and ebook file.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.