Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- WIPO is shutting down WIPO Proof at the end of January. Existing tokens will continue to provide proof of ownership, but it won’t be possible to create new tokens.
- Should you start a podcast?
- Why you should care about library distribution.
- If you’ve had a bad publishing experience, all is not lost. You (and your book) can recover.
- How a writing coach can help you turn your idea into a book.
- What you should include on your copyright page.
- We all suffer from “Comparison-itis”. Here’s how to fight it.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.