Weekly News: 18th November 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to get more people signing up to your mailing list.
- Marketing children’s books isn’t the same as marketing adult books.
- Develop your “editor brain” to better edit your own writing.
- Can US states ignore copyright laws?
- Don’t try to be like everyone else. Be uniquely you.
- How to know what to cut from your novel.
- How to work out the price for your book.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.