Weekly News: 18th May 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Co-writing with a family member.
- Using a PR campaign to market a non-fiction book.
- The pros and cons of using a pseudonym.
- Useful advice for anyone wanting to sell books direct from their website.
- Want to watch TV but need to do some book promotion? Do both.
- Writing sales copy (your book description is sales copy)
- It’s now possible to go direct to Apple Books without a Mac.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.