Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Seven strategies for marketing your book.
- How to create a fully-formed character arc.
- Set up a calendar and plan your email marketing in advance.
- How to measure your growth as a writer.
- If you’re a new writer, here are ten things to do before publishing.
- Nowadays, it’s as easy to sell an older book as it is a new book. So make the most of those older titles.
- Boost your backlist titles to help them sell.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.