Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Advice to help you start the new year well.
- You really should hire a professional editor, but it’s worth doing a self-edit first. Here’s how to do that.
- Flip books are unusual and quirky. This article shows you how to make one and set it up for sale on Ingram Spark.
- BookExpo has closed, but Publishers Weekly is launching a new show, called the US Book Show.
- We all know a good book cover is essential. This case study illustrates the truth of that.
- Every industry has been affected by the pandemic. Traditional publishing is no exception.
- It’s never too late to pursue your creative goals.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.