Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The Writer Beware blog has moved to WordPress, and has a new URL.
- Barnes & Noble are going to start offering audiobooks.
- Useful information for anyone interested in marketing their books on TikTok.
- YouTube has plans to monetise podcasts.
- These legal issues to avoid are probably most relevant to memoir writers, but could apply to others too.
- It’s common advice to have a mailing list and a blog, but they’re not always a good thing.
- Brandon Sanderson’s Kickstarter finished. Kristine Kathryn Rusch says it’s good news for all authors.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.