Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Penguin Random House and TikTok have announced a BookTok collaboration. But not everyone is happy.
- There are over five billion people online. You can sell your books to all of them, if you think globally.
- How to write an email newsletter that builds lasting relationships
- Should you always make the changes your editor suggests?
- Multi-author anthologies and box sets can be a useful marketing tool, but exercise caution when joining one.
- What authors need to know about cover design.
- Should you use footnotes or endnotes?
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.