Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Many of us have little spare time. Here’s how to make the most of the short periods you have.
- Choosing the right categories for your book can help boost sales.
- There’s no single marketing tactic that will work to sell books.
- Don’t worry about making mistakes with marketing. They’re not just inevitable, they’re essential.
- How the heroine’s journey differs from the hero’s journey, and how to write it well.
- How to write a realistic fight when the combatants aren’t trained in fighting.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.