Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Why hire a cover designer?
- How some SelfPub services are using nondisclosure terms to silence their author clients.
- Parentheses: when and how to use them.
- How much money do authors really make from writing books?
- Alliance of Independent Authors has some ideas for more places to sell your books.
- Interesting advice from Lisa Ellison for anyone writing a memoir.
- The challenges of writing your first novel.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.