Weekly News: 17th June 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A useful guide to business cards for authors.
- How authors can use Pinterest and Instagram.
- Don’t bore your reader with emotional cliches.
- Make sure your marketing messages are about the customer, not you.
- How to Make the Most of Goodreads.
- A year on, MailerLite takes a look at GDPR.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.