Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- What do readers want in 2022?
- NFC tags offer intriguing possibilities for in-person marketing.
- How to write better dialogue.
- Don’t fall into the trap of over-describing daily routines.
- Self doubt is natural, but don’t let it paralyse you.
- Advice for sci-fi authors around worldbuilding and the difference between hard and soft sci-fi.
- Getting back to writing after a major setback.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.