Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Advice for a desk setup that won’t harm your back or neck.
- Regularly updating book metadata helps sales, especially at Amazon.
- There are lots of software options to help you plot your book.
- Five reasons to write non-fiction.
- How to get reviews for your book.
- Marketing books to teenagers.
- Do you need to build a platform? Here’s how.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.