Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- PublishDrive have changed their pricing. Authors will now have to pay a monthly fee.
- How to make the most of colour in marketing emails.
- How to evaluate social media marketing services before spending money on them.
- There is evidence that listening to an audio book is equivalent to reading a print book.
- “Successful book marketing lies in giving prospective readers what they want to read.”
- If you’ve written a non-fiction book, content marketing is a powerful tool.
- Draft2Digital can get your books into libraries via Hoopla.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.