Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Read about our new logo.
- A useful guide for those writing stories with multiple points of view.
- If you’re going to register your copyright in the US, do it as soon as the book is published.
- There’s no point fighting the necessity of marketing. Just accept it and carry on.
- Do you know how to spot scammers impersonating literary scouts? They are increasingly common.
- Conventional wisdom says that consistent posting is important on social media. Here’s how to do it.
- This is a useful glossary of jargon used around book marketing.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.