Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Facebook is giving up on podcasts, but it never really took them very seriously.
- Interested in writing a short memoir?
- US print sales are falling.
- Ending your story well isn’t just important. It’s critical.
- If you are offered a publishing contract, watch out for a “publisher’s content” clause.
- Ways to grow your author platform without spending any money.
- Create interesting family relationships in your fiction.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.