Weekly News: 16th March 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The UK government has announced that VAT on ebooks will be scrapped (but VAT will remain on audiobooks)
- What the changes to KDP’s terms mean.
- Writing apps for writers.
- Content marketing for fiction authors.
- Writing authentic diverse characters.
- How to get testimonials and endorsements for your book.
- Should you capitalise your titles?
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.