Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A new ISBN prefix will come into use in the US next year, which will make 10-digit ISBNs defunct.
- Advice for anyone considering crowd-funding.
- Reviews help readers choose books. Here’s how to get your first reviews.
- Publishing is a wild ride. This article will help you cope with it.
- Save time by automating your social media.
- Many authors work from home. Here’s how to do it well.
- How to revive a faltering BookBub ad campaign.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.