Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- If the pandemic has left you devoid of creativity, this podcast from The Creative Penn might help.
- It’s easier to maintain an author blog than most people think (and certainly easier than a monetized business blog).
- It can be disconcerting when Amazon demands that you prove you have the right to publish your own book. The most important thing is to not panic.
- A commercially successful novel requires several ingredients, but the greatest of these is microtension.
- An erotic romance author has been accused of plagiarising fan fiction.
- One of the best things you can do for marketing is to care about people.
- Want a dedicated set of fans that will review your book when it launches?
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.