Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How and why to add editorial reviews to your Amazon page.
- Are you struggling to understand the fuss around NFTs? Jane Friedman can help.
- What’s the best time to send emails?
- Ten tips for anyone interested in writing nonfiction
- Apple has started tagging non-erotica romance books as “explicit”
- Why you should talk to readers now, not wait until your book is finished.
- If you’re on TikTok, you should follow these authors.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.