Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- TikTok’s owner may be planning to launch a traditional publishing company.
- Chuck Tingle has got a traditional publishing deal for a full-length horror novel.
- Dates have been announced for this year’s SelfPubCon, a 24-hour online conference, with free access for three days.
- It’s scary to be accused of plagiarism. Here’s what to do if it happens to you.
- Advice on building a mailing list (podcast with transcript).
- How successful authors use social media.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.