Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- If you write crime fiction, or would like to, you should listen to this podcast (or read the transcript).
- Draft2Digital’s Account Sharing feature does exactly what it says on the tin, and it can be very useful. This article explains what it is, why it’s useful, and how to use it.
- The rapid demise of Recipeasly highlights the tension between the desires of content creators and consumers.
- Demographics are useful, but what you really need to know is what your readers care about.
- Amazon now cares more about advertising income than customer experience, and they’re not alone.
- Is there really a distinction between “popular fiction” and “literature”?
- Plan your marketing in advance to reduce your stress.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.