Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kevin Tumlinson explains how authors can use content marketing to promote their books.
- Microsoft’s ebook apocalypse shows the dark side of DRM.
- A new Facebook group for female authors that need to research science, technology, or maths.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on licensing your IP.
- If you’re struggling to finish your novel, this might help.
- How to improve the unsubscribe page on your mailing list.
- Why Amazon and YouTube can’t effectively prevent plagiarism and copyright violations.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.