Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Risking their trust, privacy and possibly their safety, Amazon have outed some authors’ pen names.
- The issue of accessibility has become more visible in publishing recently, but there’s still a long way to go.
- Metadata: what it is, why it’s important, and how to create it.
- How TikTok can be used in book marketing.
- How to make money by giving books away for free.
- Audible’s payments to authors and narrators are horribly opaque. The Alliance of Independent Authors have shed some light on them.
- Fake literary agent scams seem to be on the increase. Here’s how to spot them.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.