Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Several free (and one paid) ways to market your book on Amazon.
- Pearson is hoping to use NFTs to make money on sales of second-hand digital text books.
- Draft2Digital are partnering with Humble Bundle to create marketing opportunities for their authors.
- How to find the right editor for your book.
- LinkedIn can be very important for non-fiction writers. Here’s how to stand out from the crowd.
- Don’t worry about “fitting in”. Concentrate on being the authentic you, because there is no-one else like you.
- How to write about a location in fiction.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.