Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Why is Little Timmy’s Face on Fire? (or how to write a good book description)
- B&N Press have taken a leaf out of Smashwords’ book – ebook coupon codes.
- NetGalley opportunities through Kobo Writing Life.
- Kickstarter are hosting a free online conference about the future of publishing.
- K-Lytics have a useful video on the recent changes to Amazon categories.
- A long but useful post from David Gaughran about book marketing.
- What if Amazon decided to kill Kindle Unlimited?
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.