Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- To sell more books, give readers what they want.
- Schedule your social media posts for free.
- Your non-viewpoint characters have emotions too. Here’s how to show them.
- Passive voice isn’t always a bad thing.
- Make your settings powerful.
- The two most important pages on your website.
- Another reason to make sure you have HTTPS set up on your website. In October, Google Chrome will start showing two warnings to anyone submitting a form (eg a contact form) that doesn’t use HTTPS.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.